These terms of service ("terms") constitute a contract between you and Tinkerbox and govern the use by you, your agents and end users of our website at www.mailyard.io (the "site") and all of the products and services offered by Tinkerbox. By accepting these terms, or by accessing or using the service or the site, or authorising or permitting any agent or end-user to access or use the service, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you are entering into these terms on behalf of a company, organisation or other legal entity (an "entity"), you are agreeing to these terms for that entity and representing to Tinkerbox that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms, in which case the terms "you," "your" or related capitalised terms herein shall refer to such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms, you must not accept these terms and may not use the service. If you have any questions about these terms, please feel free to contact us through our site or email us at [email protected]
- Tinkerbox Studios Pte Ltd (registration number: 201015708M) ("Tinkerbox", "we", "us" and/or "our") provides hosted email archival solutions through the site and any applicable software (as defined below) (collectively, the "service"). The service is provided by Tinkerbox to you and any individual or entity to whom you grant the right to access the service through your account as an agent and/or administrator as identified through a unique login ("agent"), or as an end-user connecting with you or your agents via the service ("end user"), subject to these terms and all modifications thereto and/or other rules that may be published from time to time by Tinkerbox. From time to time, we may notify you of updates or modifications to or new versions of the service. Your usage of the updated or new versions of the service signifies your acceptance of the new or updated service, and is also subject to these terms.
General Conditions and Restrictions
- During the term of your subscription to the service ("subscription", and such term, the "subscription term"), you have the limited right to use the service solely for your own internal, personal or commercial use as an online platform to communicate with your end users. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required by Tinkerbox. You agree not to transfer, lease, rent, assign, sublicense or resell the service, in whole or in part, and you further agree not to allow any third party other than your agents and end users to access the service. You are responsible for compliance with the provisions of these terms by your agents and end users and for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the service (collectively, "equipment"). You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment is compatible with the service (and, to the extent applicable, the software) and complies with all configurations and specifications set forth in Tinkerbox's published policies then in effect.
- You understand and acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor any portion of the service, including without limitation, data, information, feedback, suggestions, text, content and other materials uploaded, posted, delivered, published, provided or otherwise linked, transmitted or stored (hereafter, "post" or "posted") by you, your agents or your end users (collectively, "your content"). You acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for your content, including (a) making any determination as to whether you have the legal right to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of your content in the manner contemplated by you; (b) and complying with all domestic and international laws and any other legal obligations associated with your content, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, decency, security and export laws. You acknowledge and agree, however, that Tinkerbox shall have the right to monitor the service and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the service properly, or to protect the service.
- While Tinkerbox strives to protect personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. You acknowledge by entering into this agreement (as defined below) that you are aware of our limitations with respect to security and privacy and that Tinkerbox will have no liability to you for any unauthorised access or use of any of your content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of any of your content.
- As part of the registration process, you and each agent may be required to identify a user name and password for your account ("login credentials"). You agree and acknowledge that each agent will be identified by a unique login credential and that an agent login credential may only be used by one (1) individual. You will not share an agent login credential among multiple individuals. You and your agents are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all login credentials for your account. Subject to any limitation on the number of individual agents available under your selected service plan, access to and use of the service is restricted to the specified number of individual agents permitted under your subscription.
- You and your agents are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login credentials and agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of the service or any other breach of security related to the service known to or suspected by you. Tinkerbox assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store electronic messages, communications, or other information or content submitted by you, your agents or your end users using Tinkerbox, whether submitted as part of the service or otherwise.
- You shall comply with any codes of conduct, policies or other notices that Tinkerbox provides you or publishes on the site in connection with the service if you violate these terms, you may be permanently or temporarily banned from using the service at Tinkerbox's sole discretion.
- Tinkerbox reserves the right to refuse to transmit or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, Tinkerbox deems unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of any law or these terms.
In addition to Tinkerbox's rights as set forth in the termination section of these terms, Tinkerbox reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, to temporarily suspend your access to and use of the service:
- during planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance to the service (of which Tinkerbox shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance);
- during any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Tinkerbox's reasonable control, such as, without limitation, technical failures beyond Tinkerbox's reasonable control (such as, without limitation, inability to access the internet or failure of infrastructure systems), acts of war, acts of terror or other civil unrest, acts of vandalism, natural disaster or other acts of god, strike, unavailability of energy sources, acts of government, or acts undertaken by third parties, including without limitation, distributed denial of service attacks (collectively, "force majeure events"); or
- if Tinkerbox suspects or detects any malicious software connected to your account or use of the service by you, or your agents or end users.
Grant of Limited License
- Any software that may be made available by Tinkerbox in connection with the service ("software") contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, Tinkerbox grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the software solely for the purpose of accessing and using the service in accordance with these terms during the term of this agreement.
The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You agree not to do any of the following:
- copy the source code of the service or its content, translate the service or its content,
- reverse engineer (or make any attempt to discover the source code of the service), disassemble, modify, decompile, alter, duplicate, or make copies of the service, or the site, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort to any end user, or any other individual or entity,
- access the service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Tinkerbox for use in accessing the service, impersonate any other person or entity, including without limitation any Tinkerbox official, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, or send unsolicited bulk email (spam) with a link to the service (including button code or monitor tag) or the site, or a link to a website that contains a link to the service or the site.
Intellectual Property Rights & Privacy
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The service is provided "as is, as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Tinkerbox specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, interoperability, or content of the service; and any warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by the service, including without limitation as a result of any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay or error in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record.
- It is your sole responsibility to isolate the service and execute anti-contamination services and otherwise take steps to ensure that services or other information obtained from the service, if contaminated or infected, will not damage your information or system. Tinkerbox makes no warranty regarding any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Tinkerbox, shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Tinkerbox assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store, deliver or timely deliver any information.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Tinkerbox, its officers, directors, employees, advisors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, be liable to any person: for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information and the like), in any way arising out of the delivery, performance, or use of the service, even if Tinkerbox shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise; or for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the service, or any other software or other content. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, Tinkerbox's liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree that in no event will Tinkerbox's total liability exceed the total of the fees, if any, paid by you for your subscription during the 12-month period immediately preceding the alleged claim or alleged cause of action.
Each party shall comply with the export laws and regulations of the Republic of Singapore and other applicable jurisdictions in providing and using the service. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, customer shall not make the service available to any person or entity that:
- is located in a country that is subject to a Singapore government embargo or
- is listed on any Singapore government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Either party may terminate these terms and your subscription as of the end of your then-current subscription term upon written notice to the other, on or prior to the date thirty (30) days preceding the end of such subscription term. Unless your subscription is so terminated, your subscription will renew for a subscription term equivalent in length to the then-expiring subscription term. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, the fees applicable to your subscription for any such subsequent subscription term shall be Tinkerbox's standard fees for the service plan to which you have subscribed as of the time such subsequent subscription term commences.
- No refunds or credits for fees or payments will be provided to you if you elect to terminate your subscription prior to the end of your then-effective subscription term. Following the termination or cancellation of our subscription, Tinkerbox reserves the right to delete all your content in the normal course of operation, seven (7) days after cancellation. Your content cannot be recovered once it is deleted.
- If you terminate your subscription prior to the end of your then-effective subscription term, or Tinkerbox effects such termination or cancellation under these terms, in addition to other amounts you may owe Tinkerbox, you must immediately pay any then unpaid subscription charges associated with the remainder of such subscription term. Such amounts and charges will not be payable by you in the event you terminate your subscription to the service or cancel your account as a result of a material breach of these terms by Tinkerbox, provided that you provide advance notice of such breach to Tinkerbox and afford Tinkerbox not less than thirty (30) days to reasonably cure such breach.
- Tinkerbox may, in its sole discretion, terminate, discontinue or modify the service or your use of the service (or any part thereof), permanently or temporarily, if Tinkerbox believes that you, agents or end users have violated these terms. Unless legally prohibited from doing so, Tinkerbox will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact you directly via your account to notify you prior to taking any of the foregoing actions detailed in this paragraph. Tinkerbox shall not be liable to you, agents, end users or any other third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuation of your rights to access and use the service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity by you, agents or end users may be referred to law enforcement authorities at Tinkerbox's sole discretion.
- Upon termination of your subscription, you will immediately cease all use of the service and any documentation provided to you and return or destroy all copies thereof. Your right and license to use the service shall immediately cease upon termination. You shall thereafter have no right, and Tinkerbox shall have no obligation, to forward your content or any messages or information to you, your end users or any other third party, except as otherwise expressly provided herein, all accrued rights to payment and all sections of these terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, restrictions on the use of the service, payment obligations for any amounts owed, indemnities, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination is not an exclusive remedy and we reserve all other available remedies in contract, law or equity.
Subscription Fees & Subscription Period
- To the extent the service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a subscription payment plan which is described fully on our pricing page and provide Tinkerbox information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to Tinkerbox that such information is true and that you are authorised to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay Tinkerbox the amount that is specified in your selected subscription payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan as presented on the site. You hereby authorise Tinkerbox to bill your payment instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your subscription, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let Tinkerbox know within sixty (60) days after the date that Tinkerbox bills your payment instrument. Unless otherwise stated, our charges do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments (collectively "taxes"). You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with your subscription.
- Tinkerbox shall not be liable to you, your agents, end-users or any other person for any delay or failure in the performance of this agreement or for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever suffered by you or such persons due to a force majeure event.
- You may be able to enable, access or use third party products, applications, services, software, products, networks, systems, directories, websites, databases and information which the service links to, or which you may connect to or enable in conjunction with the service, including, without limitation, products or services provided by affiliates of Tinkerbox (collectively, "other services"). If you decide to enable, access or use other services, be advised that your access and use of such other services is governed solely by the terms and conditions of such other services, and Tinkerbox does not endorse, is not responsible or liable for, and makes no representations as to any aspect of such other services, including, without limitation, their content or the manner in which they handle data (including your content) or any interaction between you and the provider of such other services. You irrevocably waive any claim against Tinkerbox with respect to such other services. Tinkerbox is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your enablement, access or use of any such other services, or your reliance on the privacy practices, data security processes or other policies of such other services. You may be required to register for or log into such other services on their respective websites. By enabling any other services, you are expressly permitting Tinkerbox to disclose your account credentials as well as your content as necessary to facilitate the enablement and use of such other service.
- These terms (the "agreement") constitute the entire agreement, and supersede any and all prior agreements or understandings between you and Tinkerbox with regard to the subject matter hereof. These terms and any Tinkerbox order form shall apply in lieu of the terms or conditions in any purchase order or other order documentation you or any entity which you represent provide (all such terms or conditions shall be null and void), and, except as expressly stated herein, there are no other agreements, representations, warranties, or commitments which may be relied upon by either party with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, additional terms may apply to certain features of the service (the "additional terms"). The additional terms will be considered incorporated into these terms when you activate the feature. Where there’s a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will supersede these terms.
- Tinkerbox may amend these terms from time to time, in which case the new terms will supersede prior versions. Tinkerbox will notify you via the site or your account no less than ten (10) days prior to the effective date of any such amendment and your continued use of the service following the effective date of any such amendment may be relied upon by Tinkerbox as your consent to any such amendment. If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- You may not assign this agreement without the prior written consent of Tinkerbox. Tinkerbox may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge, in any manner whatsoever, any of its rights and obligations under this agreement to a subsidiary, affiliate, or successor thereof, or to any third party whatsoever, without notifying you or receiving your consent.
- Any waiver (express or implied) by Tinkerbox of any breach of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. No provision of the agreement may be waived except by a written instrument expressly waiving such provision and signed by a duly authorised officer of Tinkerbox.
- By entering into this agreement, you acknowledge that you are transacting business with Tinkerbox in the Republic of Singapore. This agreement shall be governed in all respects, including validity, interpretation and effect, by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law and, unless otherwise elected by Tinkerbox in a particular instance, you hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the Republic of Singapore for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to your access to or use of the service. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service or these terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you have any thoughts or questions about this Terms of Service, please contact our Support Team at [email protected].